Founded in 1985, Greenwald & Associates is a full-service market research firm with unique industry expertise in financial services, employee benefits & healthcare. We take pride in our reputation for extensive research knowledge, industry expertise, and commitment to serving the needs of our clients.
Our in-house telephone interviewing subsidiary, National Research LLC, conducts both consumer and business interviews, with 50 fully-monitored Computer Aided Telephone Interviewing (CATI) stations and more than 100 interviewers. Ask us or visit their website to learn more.
More about us…
- We are an invited member of the Council of American Survey Research Organizations, making us one of the country’s leading survey research firms.
- Our staff is comprised of recognized experts in both research and financial services, including CLUs and many with advanced degrees in Sociology, Public Policy, Demography & Social Statistics. In addition to managing projects, our experts are available for conference presentations and to author articles & other publications.
- President Mathew Greenwald, among other honors, is one of the nation’s leading financial experts who has testified before the Senate Committee on Aging and has twice been appointed delegate to the National Summit on Retirement Savings. Matt is also the only researcher to be inducted in the Insured Retirement Institute’s (IRI) Hall of Fame.
- Our work has been featured and credited in leading publications and broadcasts, such as The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Washington Post, USA Today, Good Morning America, and CNBC.
- Many staff members come to us from client companies, including BCBS CareFirst, Smith Barney, Equitable, Nationwide Financial, and the American Council of Life Insurers.
- Using research we conducted, our client received the Bulldog Award, voted by journalists to be the top advocacy campaign in 2006, for our research on the “ripple effect” of college debt.
- PR Week nominated our clients for best research in support of a PR campaign and shared with EBRI the 2006 Media Recognition Award by the National Association of Government Defined Contribution Administrators for our work on the Retirement Confidence Survey.