Enhancing Marketing Materials & Messages
People generally don’t want to learn about insurance and investment products, either because they don’t have the time or they simply don’t share our interest in it. Effective education and marketing communications make all the difference. Research can help make sure the right message gets to the right person in the right way at the right time.
To improve the effectiveness of your communication…
- Track overall awareness of your brand and recall of advertising
- Use surveys or focus groups to understand what really triggers purchases and refine messages about the need for financial protection both now and later in life
- Expose clients and prospects – online or in-person – to sales collateral and let them mark-up materials indicating items that resonate and ones that don’t
- Test the effectiveness of complex documents and disclosures to enhance ease of use and make sure these documents aren’t a barrier to sales
- Conduct usability testing to ensure your website or mobile apps are user-friendly and appealing