Improving the Customer Experience
Health insurance is complex and the healthcare system can be hard to navigate. Trying to live a healthy lifestyle and use insurance and wellness programs effectively sometimes takes a little added incentive, but often it comes down to communication.
Research can help you understand the customer, their thought-processes, and what motivates them. We’ve used research to help companies…
- Design their health & wellness programs to increase participation and perceived value
- Track overall satisfaction and discover key drivers of satisfaction & loyalty
- Explore the decision-making processes of the uninsured
- Motivate customers to engage more with their insurers & wellness providers
- Evaluate customers’ experiences with online resources and customer service calls
- Refine product design and marketing to resonate with different segments of the population
- Understand the obstacles to making smarter health decisions and how to overcome them
Consumers tend to have strong feelings on these subjects, and our interviewers and researchers are adept at framing health-related issues and questions in a way that consumers, employers, and employees can understand.