Understanding providers and caregivers
Professional and family caregivers face very different issues in communicating with the people under their care, as well as with each other. Research with these two groups can shed light on what can be done to better coordinate care and provide support.
Consider using research to…
- Identify the barriers to quality care from the patient, physician, and family caregiver’s point of view
- Use customers’ evaluation of the care provided by physicians to improve support and processes
- Explore preferences among physicians and patients to improve web and social communication
- Uncover the unmet needs of family caregivers and design products & services to help them
- Learn how physicians, nurses, administrators, and other practitioners are adapting to changes in the health care system