Quick Health and Wealth Studies (powered by response:AI)
These “quick-hit” studies on health and wealth are powered by response:AI‘s automated platform, which allows for fast, reliable, and actionable findings for sponsors.
Millennial Attitudes Towards Life Insurance and Financial Security
This syndicated market research study delivers key insights into how Millennials perceive their financial security and the need for life insurance in the current environment. Topics include:
- Life insurance coverages & attitudes
- Attitudes toward financial security
- Overall satisfaction with work
This study of Americans in the pre-retirement years explores retirement age and savings targets, the attractiveness of retiring early, working longer, and the reasons for changing viewpoints. Lastly, we delve into how Americans now envision their retirement years and how they plan to spend their time and their money. Topics for this study include:
- Target retirement age and whether/why there’s been change
- Lifestyle and financial goals for retirement
- Changes in beliefs about retirement saving
Interested in the Reports?
Complete the form to learn more about purchasing one or both of these reports.