Join our growing, full-service firm researching a variety of topics for our financial services, employee benefits, and health care clients. Our firm conducts research from start to finish, using a full range of quantitative and qualitative techniques. We are seeking experienced researchers with a passion for research, business growth, and deep subject matter expertise. All positions offer opportunities for training and growth.
We’re looking for candidates who possess any combination of the following traits:
- Ability to design and manage research projects using qualitative and/or quantitative methods appropriate for topic, client, and audience
- Strong interest or background in financial services, employee benefits, or health care
- Strong project management with client focus and ability to deliver on time and in budget
- Focus group moderation and in-depth interviewing experience for in-person, phone, and online qualitative projects
- Ability to produce impactful data analysis and develop reports in Microsoft PowerPoint that effectively convey key findings and actionable insights
- Experience with data visualization, infographics, graphic design, and/or charting
- Proficiency in statistical software such as SPSS, SAS, or Stata
- Advanced database management and knowledge of data structures, including use of Excel and Access to manage data or sample
- Experience designing questionnaires, moderator’s and interviewer’s guides
- Business and client development experience, including proposal writing
Finance & Operations Manager
Greenwald & Associates offers a flexible, collegial environment that encourages team members to pursue their own methodological and subject matter interests. We are always seeking talented researchers with experience in the financial services, employee benefits, and healthcare industries or a desire to learn more about these topics.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, retirement, life, disability, and work/life balance programs.