Greenwald Research is committed to the success of our brilliant and hardworking research professionals. We’re proud to serve our clients through a team of people who boast deep expertise in financial services, healthcare, and employee benefits and exhibit a passion for fueling strategic business growth through quality research. We also recognize the value of dedicating time and talent to a position that allows you to pursue your passions and achieve financial success.
Interested in joining the team?
Learn more about who we are and how we work.
Ready to Research?
Browse our open positions or get in touch with us directly to learn more about joining the team.
Greenwald Research has an opening for an experienced associate with a history of successfully managing market research projects from design through analysis and reporting. Excellence in client service is essential, as is the ability to work effectively with colleagues. Greenwald has a long history of growing its entry-level researchers into seasoned research directors.
- Under the direction of the senior project director, work with clients to clarify business issues and design research projects using the optimal qualitative and/or quantitative research techniques for each situation
- Execute research projects efficiently and following company standards for quality, including engaging and monitoring internal resources, vendors, and communicating progress to project directors and clients
- Draft questionnaires/discussion guides, review client feedback/suggestions and make appropriate changes
- Take the lead role in analyzing data and information, using SPSS, Excel, and data tabulation books
- Draft outstanding, visual reports that effectively communicate important findings
- Conduct in-depth interviews and moderate focus groups
- Assist with other project work as needed
- Develop subject matter expertise in area(s) assigned