CALL FOR SPONSORS:
The 2022 In-Plan Insights Program
Now in its second year, Greenwald Research’s In-Plan Insights Program focuses on opportunities in the retirement plan market, including in-plan retirement income solutions, accumulation investment options, and strategies. Through insights from plan participants, plan sponsors, and plan advisors, this study will explore the changing landscape of retirement planning and the role of the workplace.
Key Topics to Explore:
- In-plan income options, including those with and without GLI
- The role of TDF and Managed Accounts in retirement income
- Views on retaining plan assets in the plan after retirement
- Views of SECURE Act, reaction to income disclosures and information still needed
- Planning programs that participants and sponsors value
- Identification of critical gaps between plan sponsors and plan participants
Get More Details Here:
Interested in In-Plan Insights?
Complete the form to learn more about sponsoring In-Plan Insights.