NEW for 2021:
The In-Plan Insights Program
Greenwald Research’s newest syndicated study will bring focus on opportunities in the retirement plan market, including in-plan retirement income solutions, accumulation investment options, and strategies. Through insights from plan participants, plan sponsors, and plan advisors, this study will explore the changing landscape of retirement planning and the role of the workplace.
Key Topics to Explore:
- In-plan investment options, including those designed to produce steady income in retirement
- Views on retaining plan assets in the plan after retirement
- Awareness and reaction to the SECURE Act
- Approaches to addressing financial wellness at work
- Identification of critical gaps between plan sponsors and plan participants on these topics
Get More Details Here:
Interested in In-Plan Insights?
Complete the form to learn more about sponsoring In-Plan Insights.