THE RESULTS ARE IN:
2022 In-Plan Insights Program Release
The 2022 Results are now available! Check out our free content on just some of the key findings below. Find out how to purchase the full report by completing the form or contacting us directly.
Read the Press Release
Read the Blog
The 2023 In-Plan Insights Program
NOW AVAILABLE FOR SPONSORSHIP:
Gearing up for its third year, Greenwald Research’s In-Plan Insights Program focuses on opportunities in the retirement plan market, including in-plan retirement income solutions, accumulation investment options, and strategies. Through insights from plan participants, plan sponsors, and plan advisors, this study will explore the changing landscape of retirement planning and the role of the workplace.
- In-plan income options, including those with and without GLI
- The role of TDF and Managed Accounts in retirement income
- Views on retaining plan assets in the plan after retirement
- Views of SECURE Act, reaction to income disclosures and information still needed
- Planning programs that participants and sponsors value
- Identification of critical gaps between plan sponsors and plan participants on these topics
Interested in In-Plan Insights?
Complete the form to learn more about sponsoring In-Plan Insights.
Ongoing Economic Challenges Increase Interest in Lifetime Income Options in DC Plans
New Study Shows Most Plan Sponsors Open to Income Options Despite Significant Concerns
Bringing Back the Pension?
It has become all but impossible for many employers to offer a traditional defined benefit pension plan. Instead of employers forming new pension plans, they have worked to reduce the strain on both their…
Plan Participants Want Options that Generate Retirement Income in Their Workplace Retirement Plans
Many plan sponsors are open to these solutions; 8 in 10 say these options would improve participants’ retirement security