The Retiree Insights Program
CALL FOR SPONSORS: 2023 Retiree Insights Program — Early Bird Pricing before 2/28/2023!
Retiree Insights is an ongoing program of research to develop a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of the investment-related needs, concerns, and preferences of pre-retirees and retirees. Our multi-phase approach allows us to provide our sponsors with actionable information and insights that can inform strategies marketing materials, and thought leadership on a wide variety of issues.
The 2023 Retiree Insights program is conducted in four phases, composed of online surveys and online focus groups of consumers and financial advisors.
Key Issues for the 2023 Study include:
- Assessment of the current investment environment
- Strategies for saving, planning, and taking retirement income
- How are shifts in the nature of work impacting the transition to retirement
- How are consumers planning for their desired retirement lifestyle
- Changes in retirement expectations, views of the market, and planning approach coming out of a turbulent year
Learn more about the upcoming program:
Interested in Retiree Insights?
Complete the form to learn more about sponsoring the next Retiree Insights Program.