The Retiree Insights Program
Retiree Insights is an ongoing program of research to develop a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of the investment-related needs, concerns, and preferences of pre-retirees and retirees. Our multi-phase approach allows us to provide our sponsors with actionable information and insights that can inform strategies marketing materials, and thought leadership on a wide variety of issues.
CALL FOR 2021 SPONSORS:
The 2021 Retiree Insights program will be four phases, composed of online surveys and online focus groups of consumers and financial advisors.
Key Issues for the 2021 Study include:
- The impact of the COVID-19 crisis on views towards investing, financial products, financial security, and preparation for retirement
- Assessment of the current investment climate, including interest rates, market volatility, and outlook
- Concerns around inflation, job loss, a market downturn, and an economic recession
- Appeal of retirement planning strategies, solutions, and guaranteed income streams
- Relationship with financial advisors and plan providers
- Role and expectations of financial services companies
Get more details here:
Contact us to learn more about sponsoring the 2021 study.
Interested in Retiree Insights?
Complete the form to learn more about sponsoring the next Retiree Insights Program.