The Retiree Insights Program
NEWLY RELEASED: Select Survey Findings from 2023 Retiree Insights Program
In our latest press release, we highlight top results from the Retiree Insights Program Financial Professional and Consumer surveys.
CALL FOR SPONSORS: 2024 Retiree Insights Program
Next year’s round of research is open for sponsorship! The focus will be on investing and planning for retirement, and taking Income once retired.
Retiree Insights is an ongoing program of research to develop a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of the investment-related needs, concerns, and preferences of pre-retirees and retirees. Our multi-phase approach allows us to provide our sponsors with actionable information and insights that can inform strategies marketing materials, and thought leadership on a wide variety of issues.
The Retiree Insights program is conducted in four phases, composed of online surveys and online focus groups of consumers and financial advisors.
Key Issues for the 2024 Study include:
- Assessment of the current investment environment and expectations about inflation, the market, and interest rates
- Strategies utilized for saving, planning, and taking retirement income in reaction to this climate
- Continued tracking of the way AI and technology can play a role in the delivery of financial advice
- How shifts in the nature of work impact the transition to retirement
- How consumers are planning for their desired retirement lifestyle, when that planning happens, and how to promote better planning
Find out more about the 2024 Program:
Interested in Retiree Insights?
Complete the form to learn more about sponsoring the next Retiree Insights Program.