Consumer Engagement in Health Care Survey with EBRI
THERE’S STILL TIME TO SPONSOR: 2023 CEHCS
The 2023 Consumer Engagement in Health Care Survey (CEHCS) explores not only the growth of high deductible plans and their impact on the behavior and attitudes of health care consumers, but also on the evolving health care delivery system, care coordination and technology, the role of doctors vs. nurses, health technology and wearables, concierge services, and more.
2023 Topics Include:
- Health screenings and the use of preventive care
- Points of service (hospitals, doctor’s offices, etc.) and cost of care perceptions
- Trends in enrollment in HDHPs and HSA-eligible health plans
- Satisfaction with health care
- Cost-conscious decision making
- Understand how open-enrollment impacts decision-making
Interested in CEHCS?
Complete the form to learn more about purchasing previous survey results or sponsoring the next Consumer Engagement in Health Care Survey.