Workplace Wellness Survey with EBRI
The 2020 Workplace Wellness Survey is a new, fresh take on the annual employee-focused Health & Workplace Benefits Survey, conducted with EBRI. While this research and its trended insights have fostered better decision-making for nearly two decades, workplaces are changing dramatically, especially in light of COVID-19, and so are the benefits being offered and considered.
What’s Inside This Year’s Report?
- Impact of pandemic crisis on employees’ benefit needs
- Need for emergency savings help
- Use of 401(k) plan as emergency savings vehicle
- Role of the employer in student loan debt assistance, emergency savings and caregiving
- Employee desire for health and financial wellness programs
- Employee interest in decision-making tools and financial wellness platforms
- Understanding which benefits contribute most to employee feelings of financial wellness
Read a free summary and learn how to purchase the full study today
Interested in Obtaining the Full Report?
Complete the form to learn more about purchasing the full study or sponsoring the next Workplace Wellness Survey.