Workplace Wellness Survey with EBRI
The 2021 Workplace Wellness Survey, now in its second year, is an updated take on the former Health & Workplace Benefits Survey. While this research and its trended insights have fostered better decision-making for nearly two decades, workplaces are changing dramatically, especially in light of COVID-19, and so are the benefits being offered and considered. The Workplace Wellness Survey polls employees about their views on their employer-sponsored benefits and wellness education and offerings.
This year’s topics include:
- Understanding of & satisfaction with health insurance and HSA offerings
- Health & financial wellness program offerings and broader needs
- Views on paid leave and needs for caregiving
- Preparedness of income loss and views on income protection products
- Emerging benefits and programs
PLUS an oversample of Black and Latinx workers, allowing the WWS to provide expanded insights on:
- Priorities of different ethnicities
- Role of family in saving
- Preferred sources of benefits information
Learn more about the study here:
Interested in the Workplace Wellness Survey?
Complete the form to learn more about sponsoring the 2021 Workplace Wellness Survey.