Improving the Efficiency of Internal Processes
Employers and benefits consultants often turn to the carriers for support, and in a competitive environment, seamless customer service is a must-have. Timely feedback from these audiences can lead to small changes in the way benefits carriers do business that can have a big impact.
Benefits carriers can gain actionable insights from research that will…
- Improve the way claims information is provided to employers and brokers
- Evaluate and enhance sales rep training and support
- Better assist employees in a time of need, when making a disability, long-term care or life insurance claim
- Expand broker support during the proposal and renewal processes
- Enhance customer service by better understanding employers’ preferences for a single point-of-contact, technical integration or reporting needs